Oh my goodness, I’ve been nominated for another award. I can’t believe it. It makes me so happy just to get visits and likes now and then but then an award shows up too…so sweet. Thank you Popsicle society, for nominating me. Please, if you haven’t checked out her site yet, then head on over for a visit. She is another kind soul out here in blogosphere passing on her inspirations, creativity, and bonus points…she travels. Loved reading about your visit to Hong Kong. Okay, if you follow me, you know my pattern…have to break some rules with this award. I am pressed on time. I have some other posts to work on if I want to keep my goal of a post once a day for the month of December. I tend to get carried away with my post sometimes and add a little too much so they can get long. I have cookies to bake for a cookie exchange coming up, presents to make, wrap and still buy. Oh and I can’t forget the laundry, cleaning the house, the animals (that includes the chickens and garden) and an endless supply of unfinished projects from the year. Don’t you just love this time of year. Okay, now on to the award.
The Sunshine Blogging award is an award for bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring-people who spread “sunshine” to the blogging world.
- Thank the blogger who nominated you.
- Use the “Sunshine Blogger Award” logo on your post and list the rules.
- Answer the 11 questions the selector asks of you
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers that you want to give the award to.
- Ask the following bloggers that you selected 11 questions of your own.
Okay I am breaking rule number 5, remember I am pressed for time. I also tend to get carried away when I am sitting here at the keyboard. I need an editor desperately. I could probable cut out half the stuff I write.
Here are my answers to the 11 questions from Popsicle society. I am not writing the questions down so please visit Popsicle’s site for the questions.
- My family and spending time with them.
- I try, but there are some crazy things going on out in our world and I believe we all can feel that. Families are falling apart, there is an opioid epidemic in our area and country as well. And don’t even get me on the subject of politics…it’s a mess out there. All I can do is try to put out some positive and hopefully it will be a chain reaction and others will join in.
- Yes, I love traveling and miss it terrible.
- A couple of weeks ago. I get flowers all the time for my garden, it’s my peace place and I have tons of plants I have planted in memory of love ones our family has lost over the years.
- My kids and the world we are leaving for them. We all really need to try harder to make our world a more loving, healthy and friendlier place.
- It’s very hard keeping up with the blog. I try to visit all the bloggers I follow but the more I keep adding the harder it is. Plus there are some I forget now and then and unless it comes up that they have a new post the moment I get on, it is impossible to know. I have to go search then out to see what’s new. Wish I had more time. Everyone is so great here and always seem so positive.
- Dying, I don’t think I would like being a cyborg. Also I believe in God, so I don’t fear death, when its my time that is. Still feel I have some unfinished business on this planet.
- Yes, and it has gotten me into a lot of trouble growing up. I will always want to see what’s around those corners and behind closed doors. I think it’s why I love documentaries so much.
- Salsa and corn tortilla chips with rice and beans.I grew up on that stuff.
- No, but I bet it would be a fun adventure though.
I am nominating all the bloggers that I have enjoyed reading these past few days and it is all about Christmas and the holidays. If I did a favorite posts this month, which by the way I haven’t done in awhile, well I would pick these bloggers for that as well. Please check out their sites. There are yummy recipes, great DIY’s to decorate your home for Christmas, and what they are up to this season. These are some of my favorite people to follow but if you aren’t on here please don’t think I don’t think of all you too. This is about Christmas for me so I am sticking to that for this award…breaking another rule. Anyway, here they are and to all the bloggers I am nominating there is no pressure to participate, know how hectic it is this time of year. To any of my followers who would like to participate consider this an invite to the award.
My nominations are-
- Dandelion (https://wordpress.com/read/feeds.72836073/posts/2092183933-Christmas ornaments)
- Rachel and Fierce- https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/90662220/posts/1408-blogmasday4
- The homemaking momma-( https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/66877720/posts/2962357429
- The Britchy one-https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/141872446/posts/1395
- Sartenada- https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/68038995
- Restless roots- https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/124673962/posts/15245-Happy1 Advent
- Laura at all the shoes I wear-https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/142266435/4128
- Mel at decorcraftdesign-https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/110322756/posts/980-glues stick snow flakes
- Patty Thurlby- https://wordpress.com/read/blogs/130075570/posts/9016
If any of you choose to participate here is my one question, another rule I am breaking.
What is your favorite holiday memory and include your favorite gift, food, and throw in an embarrassing moment too if you like, all holiday related please.
Thank you again Popsicle society for nominating me. Happy blogging everyone.