A visit to God’s art gallery

“He has made everything beautiful in it’s time. He also set eternity in the human heart; yet no one can fathom what God has done from beginning to end.”

Ecclesiastes 3:11

Here in Arizona there is a place I always recommend to others who visit us here to see in person. That place is The Boyce Thompson Arboretum State Park(www.btarboretum.org). I have my own name I like to use…God’s art gallery.

Actually God’s art gallery is everywhere, up north in the mountains, in the woods, by the lakes, streams, and deserts. There are so many beautiful little works of art to see up close and personal. And the life and movement that happens out there is so breathtaking. Imagine going to an art museum where you could walk into a painting, smelling, feeling and seeing it all for real. That’s God’s art gallery and you are surrounded by it everyday.

I do not have the talent to describe in words how beautiful everything I am about to share with you is. I can share with you the photos, but in person, everything is so much more wonderful. Hope you enjoy this splash of color for your Sunday morning…and please get out there yourselves and experience God’s art gallery, you won’t be disappointed.

Happy walking adventures everyone. If you are reading this, may God remove your pain, worries and problems and replace them with Health, Happiness and Peace. Have a great Sunday where ever you are out there in the world.

Special thanks to William Boyce Thompson for starting this. His dream became a reality and now we all get to enjoy it. Make your dreams realities and the whole world will benefit. Share those things that bring you Joy, love and happiness, it is what God intended for us all.DSC_9475

“Let all that you do be done with love”

Corinthians 16:14

Please keep the victims and their family members of the Virginia beach shootings in your prayers and well wishes. And spread Love and Kindness in the world where ever you may be.

1. ekurie says:

Oh! What a gorgeous place. Imagine, in Arizona. Thank you so much.

1. You’re very welcome, so glad you liked it.

thank you for sharing all this beauty with us, i would love to be able to see it in person!

1. You’re very welcome Wendi. You would love it in person. I bet there is something beautiful in your area as well too, we are surrounded by pretty things everyday.

I am sure I would be in awe of the beauty. I have never seen a desert before, but I am praying to change that soon!

2. I will pray for you as well. Everyone should get to see the things that are pretty. Don’t come out during the summer months though, it is not fun and very uncomfortable. The heat is dangerous in our desert.

thank you so very much for your prayers 🙂 and letting me know! how is October?

4. Perfect. October is the best time to visit that garden too. Between October and November are the best times to visit. Oh and the Spring is perfect here too. March-April.

thank you so very much for letting me know. i now have a goal!

3. What a fantastic post! Stunning photo’s too!

1. Thank you Laura, it is amazing at that garden. With your eye and skill as a photographer I know you would love the place.

1. Oh I would love it! Stunning! You really did it justice!

2. Thank you, you are always so sweet.

4. God gives us so much beauty!

1. Yes he does. I love it out there.

I think its great when people can quote the bible, I can not, I am lucky if I can recite all the commandments. Now our second youngest he absorbed things in catholic school like a sponge. If our youngest has a ? I can usually remember what I learned as a young girl enough to answer his ? and when I can’t I direct him to big brother. I love how you call it God’s Gallery, I don’t doubt a higher power exists but in my adult years I prefer to say the universe, all gods and science covered. but those quotes are lovely!( passages right?) I love quotes from many religions, poetry at its best

1. Thanks, so sweet. I am still learning about the bible. I didn’t really grow up in a religious family, except my moms side. I went to Catholic churches for awhile and bible camp as a kid, even volunteered helping the nuns at the school for the summer. I never finished becoming a full fledged Catholic though because the classes were late at night and it was almost an hour away from my home. I still ha senior year glasses to pass for High School so it was getting to be too much. My husband is Catholic. But he says he is more of a Franciscan. He doesn’t believe in Gold crosses and excessive wealth displayed in the churches, he is very down to earth. We wear wooden crosses and my husband has a tiny little plastic one (story behind that). My mother’s side (the Swedish side) is a mix of Catholics and non-believers. My uncle ( I miss him, he was so fun) he was into something called Runes. He was a true viking at heart. He always talked about our Swedish heritage.

We had sisters at our high school, up until my brother was there ( he is 9 years younger) We did all our sacraments the kids included, we did the studies through school. I am not married in a church, hubz mom is catholic and her family very religious but he is not baptized tbh I prefer non denominational weddings and am sure my kids will follow that. My one sons GF is buddahist the others no religion. They love eachother is all that matters. I’d have loved to chat with your uncle, the runes and the God’s is so interesting, the show intrigues me mainly of how there seemed to be 2 “religions” Christian and paganism, the wars that went on! how would the ever fair in todays world! I know its a touchy subject to many but I follow and teach one “commandment” do unto others, also known as karma! I like the wooden crosses much more then the gold, but being European a gold one was around my neck from the moment I was born lol. My dads mom prayed with her rosary daily, the wooden crosses I see now a days remind me of her and her prayers!

2. My uncle even had his runes with him when he was dying at the hospital. He was a biker and we all lived together when I was growing up. It was kind of funny because it does remind me of that show vikings. Here I was a little girl that was all into God, angels and animals and just quiet and shy, didn’t eat meat. My Swedish family loved their meat and parties. I was quiet about it though because I didn’t want to be teased, my dad was religious but he didn’t go around telling my uncle about his beliefs. At Christmas there was always some fight that would break out at our houses. Even though I was different I was still their blood and my uncle was very protective of his family members. Everyone in the neighborhood knew about our houses because it is where the crazy Swedish bikers hung out. Bikers always teach their kids about defending themselves…just in case. It was a really crazy time.

Ourchildhood shapes us..the good bad and ugly. I think all families have xmas fights…my family loved their meat too and parties but not dad we kept to ourselves. I went off meat for a few years in my teens and only now eat it because hubz loves his meat and besides my oldest and I veggies are swear words lol. The second youngest is eating alot more veg. Because his gf does and hubz loves cooked veggies and i hate them cooked…i love them raw

4. We do a mix of things too. Mostly we eat beans/rice/pasta. and veggies. Like once a month I like to have a hamburger.

2. Whoops, something weird just happened with my comments. I accidentally hit the wrong button I guess. I mean my father’s side was religious. My mother’s side had one member that became Catholic when she married a Catholic and her little sisters (my cousins) also became Catholic when they lived in Ireland as children.

6. Beautiful! Maybe one day I will visit Arizona!

1. Thank you. I hope you get a chance to, you will love it. Stay out of the desert during the summer months though, it is very uncomfortable.