Happy December everyone.

This year I thought I try to post something everyday until December 24th. Kind of like a blogging advent calendar of sorts. Most of these post are pre-scheduled this month, especially the last two weeks.

We love going out to events during this time of year so hopefully I will share some of those trips with you guys later. I may not get to comments fast enough or for awhile, remember I am a no cell phone person. Long story with that and boring.

Anyway I have lots of fun DIY’s and Christmas traditions to share with you all, along with my regular posts. Here are just a few things I have been working on.

Posts for December:

In the garden-repainting garden gnomes, hanging bird feeders, and decorating trees.

Thrift store treasures- Holiday plates.

Pin cushion snowman

Shopping trip to a Scandinavian festival

Dollar Day do overs- Christmas frame

Tp poinsettia ornaments

Wooden sled decoration

Pine tree clipping arrangements

tea cup winter scene

Yarn ornaments

Gingerbread houses.

My Vintage Wooden ornaments I bought for 2019

When it rains it snows…up in the high country that is.

Upcycled garden lights

Lemonade jar Christmas terrarium.

And many more……..

Hope you all get a chance to stop by for a visit here at Our Little Red House this month. Have a wonderful holiday season where ever you may be in the world. Remember don’t over do it, enjoy the little things and think of others by spreading kindness everywhere out there in the world.

1. Tanya says:

I saw little Santa’s like yours at the gift barn I visited yesterday.

1. I have been making them for years, I can’t believe how popular they have become, they are so cute. I bet that barn sale was fun to shop at it. Always love visiting different types of markets.

2. Whoa! looks like some really cool posts upcoming during this busy month!

1. We will see if I can accomplish this. I have a few all already written up but I haven’t started my 12 days of Christmas crafts yet and that is something I try to do every year, this is my third year now. You know how the holidays get. Things come up, it’s the cold and flu season, and I still haven’t put our master bedroom back together.

your photos are outstanding of such beautiful treasures. 🙂

1. Thank you so much Wendi. I love photography.

you have a gift my dear!

2. Thank you so much Wendi, you just boosted my confidence, we all need that now and then.

Cant wait. Sometimes i wish i didnt have a cell but its my life.line most days

1. It’s only a matter of time before my husband and I have to get one. So far we are able to get by without one but I do get stares when I say I don’t have one. They are good for emergencies that’s so for sure. I used to wonder what everyone was looking at when I see everyone staring down at their phones all the time and then my daughter came in to show me a meme about cats and we both started laughing. I told her “Well, now I have discovered what everyone is looking at, I would too, cats are funny.” My son also has a cell phone and him and his sister text each other when at work and school.

Oh the memes haha. Our kids love looking through those for hours! The animal ones.some of our faves.

5. JOY journal says:

Adorable!! Our kitchen decor is snowman themed. Love the red and white. 🙂

1. Thank you. I love snowmen too.

6. masgautsen says:

Good luck on your calendar and happy December

1. Thank you, so far I have a weeks worth of posting something every day. I don’t know how daily posters do it but I thought I try.

7. Holly G. says:

Happy December my friend! What a glorious time of year, right? There’s so much to love this month. One of those loves? This list of posts you’ve described. I love that little green flower pot with the painted flowers. Beautiful! ❤

1. Awww…welcome back Holly. I missed your visits, so glad you are back. That little green pot I picked up at the thrift store. It’s from Portugal. I haven’t figured out what type of plant to put in it yet. I might add a tiny little succulent. It reminds me of the doodle flowers I have been drawing since I was a little girl. It’s a happy little piece.