Happy Sunday everyone.

“ Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.”

1 Peter 5:7

Thought it would be nice to share some new flowers from our garden that have popped up in the last couple of days. The heat is here now in Arizona but not too bad yet. Flowers do not last long when that happens. Gotta share them with you all while I can. I hope you all are having a beautiful day where ever you are at this very moment and your world is always filled with beautiful things. Happy Sunday and stay safe.

“ Beautiful things happen when you distance yourself from the negative.”

1. Jane Fritz says:

Beautiful thoughts and flowers, LRH. While it’s getting too hot in southern Arizona, we had snow yesterday up here in the northeast! Happy Mother’s Day!

1. Thank you Jane, we woke up to a nice surprise this morning, it rained. Everyone was in a little shock. Some of my favorite things are rain and flowers.

2. koolaidmoms says:

Lovely! Our flowers are weeks to months from blossoming. Cannot wait to see all the lovely lilies we planted.

1. They will be so pretty. I love when they pop out, such a nice surprise. You and your wife have a Happy mother’s Day.

3. Invisibly Me says:

These really are very pretty! I always find flowers oddly soothing and uplifting to look at, thank you for sharing. I hope you’ve had a relaxing weekend and that the week ahead treats you kindly. Stay safe 🌷
    Caz xx

1. Thank you, you as well. Yes, it was a beautiful and peaceful weekend.

4. Only a truly loving and gracious God would think to create beautiful flowers for us to enjoy. This morning, my doorbell rang and there was a delivery person from the florist holding a beautiful arrangement of flowers from my son and daughter-in-law. I have them in front of me now. Beautiful!

1. I know, flowers are one of the best gifts out there. I bet your flowers are beautiful too. god created some gorgeous ones too.

5. Thanks for sharing! Beautiful photos!

1. Thank you Lisa, Happy Mother’s Day. We woke up to a nice surprise here in Phoenix, rain. There wasn’t really a forecast for it that I know of either but then I haven’t really been watching the news lately. I love rain storms.

1. So happy you finally got some rain! I know how welcome it can be there!

6. Gersom Clark says:

True, Cheri! Let us be optimistic knowing that the Triune GOD is in control of our lives. We have to live in faith and love in JESUS CHRIST our Lord and Savior! A blessed Sunday to you and your family! Give my regards to the cute quials, Little Red House.🙂 🦎👍

1. Yes, we do. Oh my goodness, I will have to share a photo of the quail later in updates. They have grown so much. They are still adorable.

1. Gersom Clark says:

Really, yes! No pressure at all, Cheri. Their plumage makes them unique to typical but very adorable quails. In the Philippines, we call quails as pugo.

2. I will have to share that with my husband, pugo sounds so cool. My husband was so excited the other day when he discovered some baby quail from our original batch. I didn’t even know they had babies. We have orders for quail now for people who want to raise them. The local feed store even asked us if we had some to sell because they sell out as soon as a shipment comes in. 90 quail went in one morning the other day. My husband started raising quail before the pandemic and now they are very popular here. It all happened so fast.

7. Beautiful thoughts and gorgeous photographs!

1. Thank you Robin, I have some new ones to share with you all in a week or so for my garden updates. Spring is the month for color.

8. cheriewhite says:

I’m so grateful God created such beauty! Thank you for posting these pics!!!

1. You’re very welcome, so happy you like them.

9. Holly says:

My sweet sweet friend, as always, you have made me smile! Your photographs are simply stunning. How could we not pause and thank God for such natural beauty?

1 Peter 5:7 is such a powerful reminder too. My goodness do we need those words of wisdom these days, don’t we? I’ve often had you and your family on my mind. How are you all doing? I’m sending endless love and big big hugs your way!

Coming here always makes my day so much better. You are simply wonderful! I’ve shared, as always, so that others can come enjoy you too! 🤗

1. Thank you Holly, first how are you doing? I also wonder how everyone of my blogging friends are holding up out there and I pray you are always safe, healthy and happy where ever you all may be. We are all just hanging in over here. taking each day we are given together as a family as a gift. This weekend we finally got a chance to check up on Our Little Red House up north. We stopped off at the lakes, creeks and collected twigs for my crafts in the woods. It was so beautiful, just what we needed from 2 months of a lock down. Lots of log a big hugs back to you and yours and God bless you all from all of us over here in Arizona, stay safe out there.

1. Whoops, meant lots of love back not log…so funny.