Sunday greetings and a box of blessings.

Happy Sunday everyone, hope you are all well and having a beautiful Sunday morning. Today’s bible verse from my friend’s box of blessings is…

Refrain thy voice from weeping and thine eyes from tears, for thy work shall be rewarded.

Jeremiah 31:16

God bless you all and have a peaceful and loving week. `

1. Gersom Clark says:

A blessed week ahead Cheri, to you and your family! GOD bless! 🙂

1. Thank you and God bless you and yours too. Stay safe and please send extra prayers to my country, we are all a little worried for this election. What ever the outcome, I always know God is always by my side and he sees and knows what is ahead, so we all stay strong.

1. Gersom Clark says:

Praying for the US, Cheri, for GOD’s sovereign will, the safety of people when voting, and the aftetmath. Praying also for your family’s blessings. Keep safe!

2. Thank you. Our country needs prayers always. There is always some battle happening here with us splitting down the middle. That is never good. Your prayers kept us safe this trip to OLRH up north. There is a storm headed there and the power went out. We made it back to the city safely. Thankful to God for so much. Need to remember to be grateful always. Have a beautiful Sunday and week and I will keep you in my prayers too.

3. Gersom Clark says:

Thank GOD, Cheri that you and your family was safe in the trip. Thank you for your prayers and praying for you as well. A blessed Sunday to you and your family!

4. Yes, Thank you God for so much. I loved the rainbow we saw. I wish I could have shared that with you. A sign from God that he is there, do not be afraid. This country is not united but knowing that God is always by our sides gives us peace in my family. Have a beautiful week and God bless you and yours as always.

Amen! May your week be filled with love, light, God’s grace and beauty………

1. Thank you Wendi and you and your family stay safe and I am keeping you all in my prayers. Still in the city for now but all day I have been hearing sirens, not sure what happened, maybe a bad accident but there were many sirens all day long. My cousin said they are buying up toilet paper again and people are starting to load up on gas and diesel.

Thank you for your prayers, I am deeply humbled and grateful for your kindness to include us in your prayers. I have been praying for you this morning asking God’s protection and guardian angels to surround you and your family. We have noticed that people are starting to panic buy around here too……..so many prayers! so many prayers.

2. Yes, so many prayers. Like I have to start making a list now. I also am thankful for any sort of gift I receive every day. It could be as simple as a pretty sunset, the food I get everyday, water is a big one I am thankful for. Always something to be grateful for. I am praying hard now that our country does not turn ugly and mean. It is so disheartening to witness some of the things I am witnessing. Stay safe Wendi and I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

……….this is all very scary and I can’t imagine living within a big city. we are thankfully out a bit but wow…….I never thought I would see all this mess.

4. I know what you mean. I just wish the hate would go. Everyone can feel it. I always tell my cousin in Oklahoma that I might move out there with her and my family in Arkansas. I love Arizona, it would break my heart to move, I was born here, but it is changing. This city, Phoenix, has become meaner over the years. I don’t know what is happening but it is happening. I sometimes am just too honest and speak up and point out things too much sometimes. Guess it is best to stay quiet, go grey as they say, but sometimes you see things and want to tell it like it is. Anymore, I do not know where the future is, but I do want to go somewhere where people are much kinder and Phoenix, especially this past two years is becoming a place I am not recognizing anymore.

I am so very sorry……….it must be heartbreaking to watch a city you love change. I have noticed that people have become much more selfish and rude and it breaks my heart…………lots and lots of prayers for this world!

6. That is so true Wendi. I don’t understand it either. I think it has a lot to do with the things we watch. Lots of hate trending right now. Yes, we all have lots of prayers we need to do for the whole world.

3. ourcrossings says:

Have a lovely week, Cheri! It’s raining buckets here in Sligo, but we are staying warm and cozy by the fireplace 😊 Aiva

1. Love that, I bet it is beautiful. We have an old wood burning stove in Our Little Red House up north. Once we got stuck up there after a really bad Winter storm and the roads were all closed out. The power was out everywhere. That old stove kept us toasting warm inside. We read books by candlelight and even made little Christmas ornaments to kill some time. It was when my kids were kids. Had to keep them entertained. I love the Winter with it’s big comfy sweaters, hot drinks like cocoa and marshmallows and toasty fires burning away.