Blogmas Day 15…salt dough ornaments.

All you need is 2 cups of flour, 1 cup of salt and 1 cup of water. Dough can be used for long lasting ornaments and decorations. Use acrylic, watercolors, or poster paints to paint them. Or you can leave them plain like I did. Create little critters or pull out the cookie cutters and use those for ornaments to hang on your trees. Happy creating everyone.

1. Athira says:

Nice to see the ornaments

1. Athira says:

My pleasure

I loved doing this when the kids were younger! 🙂

1. We used to add food coloring for different colors.

Yes, we have done that too………I sure do miss those days!

2. I read your book last night. I am starting to catch up on things finally. I loved it. So many great ideas and my favorite part was all the links to places to help others for this time of year. I didn’t know about a lot of them. I will be sharing that with my family later. On my way out the door for some shopping which I am not a big fan of now. Thank you for writing something everyone needs to know. We all need to start doing what really matters and being kind to others, spending time with people making memories and being thankful everyday for all the gifts we are given, that’s what Christmas means. Jesus and all he stands for, we need to follow those ways always.

Thank you so very much for your kind and encouraging words, I appreciate each one more than you will ever more. I am in the process of rewriting this book, making it more personal so your words give me hope that I am doing the right thing!
        I hope your shopping was uneventful……..and memories are being made! God bless you and yours……..

4. God bless you all as well. That is a good plan, I know your updated book will be great, lots of nice tips we all need to follow.

thank you for your kindness!

3. Johanna says:

I need to do this with my little one. She’d live it! Cute hedgehogs, btw

1. The hedgehogs have pokes so be careful, guess you could do the opposite end of the toothpick.

4. This is such a great and frugal idea! I will have to try this with my kids!

1. Thank you, you can store in in a ziplock to keep fresh for awhile.

5. Tanya says: