Sunday greetings and a box of blessings.

Happy Sunday everyone. Hope you are all well and having a beautiful Sunday morning. Today’s bible verse from my friend’s box of blessings is…

I will love thee, O Lord, my strength: The Lord is my firmament, my refuge, and my deliverer.

Psalms 17:2

Have a great week ahead, stay safe out there and God bless you all.

1. Gersom Clark says:

Blessings to you and your family, Cheri! May our GOD deliver us from evil, the virus, and the fallout of this pandemic! All in His grace!

1. Amen, yes, may God deliver us all from all that is bad in this world and keep us safe. God bless you and yours as well. Have a beautiful and peace filled week.

2. ourcrossings says:

May this Sunday be full of blessings for you, Cheri. Wishing you a blissful weak ahead. 🙂

3. Johanna says:

18:2…wonderful verse.

4. Johanna says:

Oh sorry…I’m confused…maybe this is a catholic version?

1. Yes, my friend is Catholic, she is the one who made the little box of blessings. Her mother made her one many years ago. When my friend’s husband was sick in the hospital and needed heart surgery she asked me to pray for him. I also asked my followers here to pray for my friend’s husband as well. He got through the surgery and is recovering nicely, been months now back home with his wife. So my friend made little blessing boxes to give to everyone she asked to pray. Because my followers were apart of that I told her every Sunday I would post one of her little rolled up prayers she wrote down to share with everyone. God answered her prayers with her husband and now I am sharing those beautiful messages from his words.

1. Johanna says:

I really loved the verse…thanks for the explanation. Happy your friend’s hubby is doing well…God is good!

2. Yes he is and thank you. Love your blog posts and your beautiful home life. Thanks for sharing that with us all. Have a beautiful week and God bless you and yours.

3. Johanna says: