15 beautiful gifts from our garden this week.

“ Spare time in the garden, either digging, setting out, or weeding; there is no better way to preserve your health.”

Richard Louv

Just a short post on some early morning blooms from our garden. Later in the week I should have a more detailed post on what has been going on out in our garden this month but for now I thought I share some flowers that have been popping up in the past few days. This is the time of year when we get so much from our garden. What a sweet surprise to wake up to new plants every day. I love that the garden is always changing. I get so many ideas from all that life out there.

Getting a daily dose of Vitamin D from the sun, it will help keep you healthy. Like a shield against sickness. Eat oranges when you can as well, lots of benefits to Vitamin C. As always it is best to get these vitamins as close as God intended you to…the natural way. But if you do not have access to these things then supplements are better then nothing. Hope you all wake up to beautiful flowers out there, even the little weeds produce pretty flowers. Happy gardening adventures everyone.

“ Gardening is medicine that does not need a prescription and has no limit on dosage.”

Author unknown

How lovely those blooming flowers!

2. Ah…I’m just imagining smelling them all! 😀 What kind of plant makes that purple flower in the last photo?

1. I will have to ask my husband later. I believe it’s Dill. He said he thinks it’s Dill because he threw some seeds in the area that the flower came up in. The plant produced three purple blooms. He also had one of those packs of wild flower seeds you buy at the dollar stores so we have surprises now and then that pop up in flower pots and our garden that we have no idea where they came from. Always throwing seeds in the dirt to see what happens. Seeds are God’s confetti and at the end of dropping them little gifts pop up now and then from them. That little purple flower was such a gift. To share with you all of course. All flowers are meant to share.

3. Betty says:

Beautiful! Nature promotes good health, doesn’t it? Enjoy your day and those bright flowers!

1. Yes, so true. Have a beautiful day too.

4. JOY journal says:

So exotic. I love what I think are cosmos especially. I may try growing some again this year!!

1. Thank you. I am so bad at names. I know sunflowers and petunia…oh, and roses. I know roses. I need to start learning my flowers, so may beautiful ones out there.

5. Beautiful flowers! Thank you for sharing.

1. You’re welcome. Hope you get a ton of blooms over there in your area too. Flowers are the best pick me ups when things look a little doom and gloom.

6. Binte Bashir says:

Nature’s bounty… beauty 🌸 🌸🌸

1. Thank you…Happy Spring.

1. Binte Bashir says:

Thank you and Happy Spring to you as well 😊

7. agardenguy0 says:

Wonderful picture taking love to see the photos of spring 😊